- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave for about 90
- seconds, or until the chocolate has completely melted into a smooth and creamy texture.
- Pause every 30 seconds to stir chocolate and to make sure that the chocolate doesn’t
- Add greek yogurt and honey to the bowl containing the melted chocolate.
- Combine ingredients until smooth texture is achieved.
- Serve with fruit, crackers, nuts, or marshmallows.
Children can help by:
-Washing & drying fruit
-Dipping ingredients into chocolate dip