We don’t have any groups scheduled at this time but please join our waitlist to be the first to hear about our next group (and get the early bird discount)!
- 8- 1.5 hours group sessions, led by Maddie White, RD, CDCES or Andrea Kent, MS, RD, CNSC
- Includes Intuitive Eating Workbook and additional Nutrition Instincts resources included
- Each group session will be a combination of education and exploration of material with time to share and process personal experiences as it pertains to the group topic
- chance to connect with others who understand what it’s like to move away from diets choose to a gentler, kinder way of eating and living
- Experiential activites will be offered weekly
- Access to a virtual group chat through our secure online portal so you can connect with group members between sessions (optional)
- Freedom to eat without guilt, live without body shame and be truly present in your life and body!!
- Week 1: Exploring the Diet Mentality & Letting Go of Pursuit of Weight Loss
- Week 2: Honor Your Hunger
- Week 3: Make Peace with Food & Challenge the Food Police
- Week 4: Feel Your Fullness
- Week 5: Satisfaction Factor
- Week 6: Understanding & Exploring Emotional Eating
- Week 7: Respect Your Body
- Week 8: Joyful Movement & Gentle Nutrition
Who is this for?
This is for you if you are ready to…
- Dive into your intuitive eating journey and explore an alternative to dieting
- Join a group setting that offers a combination of information, professional support and, most importantly, group member insights and contributions
- Commit to the sessions for the duration of the group, be open to sharing personal experiences and make space for experiences of others
- Be in a group setting and care for yourself should you feel triggered (all efforts will be taken to mitigate overtly triggering comments from group members however, we can’t guarantee that you won’t experience a triggering comment given the content)
Please note: This group is not for anyone suffering from an active eating disorder. This group is stricly for educational purposes only and should not taken as, or replace, medical advice or any work you might be doing with a therapist, dietitian or other healthcare professional.