FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
Ready to take your client’s pregnancy from food and body minefield to an opportunity for growth and healing?
Are you making any of these top mistakes RDN’s make when working with pregnant clients?
Get the free download to find out what they are and what to do instead!
PS If you’re not a dietitian but work with mamas, you might want to check this out, too ;-).
Supervision for Dietitians
Eating Disorders and Intuitive Eating for Professionals
Lindsay is an iaedp approved supervisor and offers supervision and business consultation to registered dietitians in the areas of eating disorders, intuitive eating, family feeding and pregnancy/postpartum.
- Individual calls – weekly, monthly, biweekly, Rate for professionals is $175/hour or $90 for 30 minutes
- Business topics we can cover include
- Starting a private practice
- Determining your niche
- Setting appropriate business and client boundaries so that you can create a sustainable and rewarding practice
- Determining rates
- Setting up systems in your practice/selecting software programs that improve productivity in business
- Starting a group private practice
- Send an email to lindsay at nutritioninstincts.com to request a scheduling link and determine if we will be a good fit
I can’t say enough positive things about working with Lindsay. Her supervision and feedback have been so valuable, both to me and my clients. She is patient, non-judgmental, and an excellent listener. Her responses to my questions are always so insightful, and I’ve continued to use her advice months later. I always leave feeling incredibly supported and confident that I am doing what is best for my clients.
Lindsay’s advice and expertise have been immensely helpful to me over the last decade. I admire her impeccable work and her dedication to being a positive voice in a society driven by diet culture and weight obsession. As a mentor, Lindsay truly desires to help other business professionals gain the insight and knowledge they need to help their clients on their journey to recovery. I appreciate her savvy business skills and enthusiasm to re-define health in today’s world. I am so grateful to call Lindsay a friend, mentor, and a colleague in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
Software and Tools
Check out what I use to keep my nutrition private practice and online programs running smoothly
(Some links are affiliate links which means I’ll get a small commission if you choose to purchase the software through my link. This does not impact your cost and sometimes can result in perks for you!)